welcome to Quality Inn portland blogEvery Friday at the Portland Art Museum, you can enjoy a different type of museum experience. More relaxed, more social, and more fun, Fridays at the Museum is an interactive event. Admission is only $5 per person - and on the fourth Friday of the month, admission is free! From 5PM to 8PM every Friday, you'll encounter a fun combination of beer, games, food, art and fun at this renowned museum. Let your hair down, bring your friends, and discover how enjoyable at visit to a museum can be.
Highlights of Friday Nights at the Museum include:
- Pizza and beer in the pop-up pub
- Unique games and tours - like Game of Thrones tours and slow looking tours
- Twitter and Instagram happenings, including photo booths and Twitter takeovers
- Friendly Art Guides, who are ready to answer questions and help you make the most of your visit
- Special events like three-hour exhibitions